Friday, January 23, 2009

2 More Trips Booked


This week I booked two more trips, one to Barcelona in the end of February and another to London in the middle of March. Each trip, including rooming and board, is less than $150 Euro and I am staying in both places for at least 3 nights. It is incredible how cheap traveling is here! Some websites that I have been using to find low-cost travel are edreams.com, skyscanner.com, ryanair.com, and easyjet.com. There are a ton of resources online for student travel, and hopefully I will have the rest of my trips booked within the next week--I'll keep you all updated!

3 comments:

  1. Riley - it's great to see that your enjoying the opportunity to interact with people of different cultures in their own environment! It's my guess that you'll learn more from this opportunity than in all the classroom hours you've amassed in the States!

    We were last in Spain 10 years ago when Kelley was playing in the Donasti Cup (soccer) in San Sebastian. The country was beautiful and the people were warm and accommodating. Food was pretty special too as I recall!

    If you get a chance, hop the train to San Sebastian. You'd be just a hop away from the French border and the Pyrnees and would enjoy the time.

    Looking forward to your continued updates. Take care!

    Uncle Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Riley!! I remember Spain so well. Get to the Prada if you haven't already. Spain is so beautiful. I wish I was there. I am so proud of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riley,
    glad to hear you got back safely from Portugal and Scotland. Looking forward to some details of the trip. Mom and I miss you, but knowing your eyes are open a bit further by your experiences every day is very gratifying for us.
    Love,
    dad

    ReplyDelete