Friday, January 16, 2009

Booked my first of many trips...

I booked my first of what I hope will be many trips while I am over here in Europe. We have a break coming up from January 28th until February 4th, so a group of my friends and I booked a flight to Lisbon, Portugal for 3 nights we are planning on going on a wine train through the country and taking a couple of free city tours--the guides work off tips. From Portugal we are flying to Edinburgh, Scotland for three more nights and then on the way back to Madrid from Scotland, we are stopping in Dublin on a 9 hour layover and are hoping to take a tour of the Guinness factory. In all with airfare and lodging, the trip will cost under $200! Flights are ridiculously cheap here, and I hope to take full advantage of this luxury and explore whenever possible.

It is warmer here now (in the high 40's) and the more and more I walk around city, the more I am impressed with it. I have met a good group of people and am very blessed. Love you all and hope all is well in the States!

No comments:

Post a Comment